The R.E.A.L. Fieldhouse Policies
- No outside food or drink allowed in the Fieldhouse .
- No cleats allowed in the Fieldhouse after July 2018. Only sneakers and turf shoes.
- No alcohol or drug use is allowed prior to playing or anywhere in the Fieldhouse.
- No food, slushy, shakes, etc. are allowed on the turf fields or wood courts. Only water is permitted on fields or basketball court.
- No sunflower seeds or similar type of products are permitted in the Fieldhouse.
- Children must be supervised by PARENTS or GUARDIANS at all times.
The R.E.A.L. Fieldhouse Code of Conduct
- Good sportsmanship should remain in the Fieldhouse at all times.
- Engaging in any conduct where there is a serious risk of physical or psychological injury to the persons attending the activity or to others on RUSD property.
- Spectators are prohibited to enter the field to speak with officials, coaches, or players during game time. Any spectators that violate this policy will be asked to leave the Fieldhouse.
- Rude, inappropriate, and disrespectful language and behaviors will not be tolerated, and will result in removal from the Fieldhouse.
- Balls shall not be kicked, thrown, or hit against building walls (interior or exterior) unless on playing field. Damage caused by actions shall be the financial responsibility of the individual, or their parents or legal guardians.
- As an indoor sports facility, we try to stay open in all weather conditions. Our facility does not follow any of the city or county cancellation policies. Cancellations will be posted on our website and phone system. If we remain open for league games and you feel that it is unsafe to travel, please stay at home.
- We reserve the right to refuse play and or service to anyone.
- Violation of any of the above regulations may result in suspension from the Fieldhouse.
- Lost and Found items will be held for exactly 1 WEEK after which, unless claimed via phone/email, will be discarded or donated to Good Will.
R.E.A.L. Field House does not assume responsibility for any items lost or stolen.