Raising Racine 2022
Members of the Board of Education, administration, employees and community members have worked collaboratively to establish the priorities and pillars for our new five-year Strategic Plan Raising Racine 2022.
Using data and input from all constituents, District teams have developed ambitious, relevant and attainable goals based on these community and staff priorities and pillars. The Raising Racine 2022 plan is the result of hundreds of voices and thousands of hours of discussion, work, refinement, review and communication.
Raising Racine 2022 contains five District Priorities, Four Pillars of work, Five-Year District and Chief goals as well as annual goals for the 2017-18 school year.
Our five District Priorities are:
- Be the educational choice for families in the southeast region of Wisconsin
- Accelerate higher levels of student performance
- Close student achievement gap
- Ensure positive, engaging environment
- Endorse learning paths for post-secondary training, college and career readiness for every student
Each August, annual goals in each pillar for the next school year will be reported to the Board and community and added to the Raising Racine 2022 document. Results of the previous year’s progress will be reported to the Board and community by August as well.