The Health Science department provides courses and other learning opportunities that:
- Prepare students for health care employment with a focus on core skill standards.
- Prepare students to transition from school to work or to continue with post-secondary educational options.
- Provides students with life management, employment and career development skills.
- Provide students the option to acquire user specialist certifications.
- Provide students with the ability to develop employability skills to comply with SCANS (Secretary’s Commission on Achieving Necessary Skill, US Dept. of Labor).