There are two important steps to enroll and select a school or program for your child.
Step 1: Register your child in the District online or in person at the Welcome Center, 3109 Mt. Pleasant St. The Welcome Center is open M-F, 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Step 2: Submit the following documents to RUSD
- Child's birth certificate or baptismal record,
- Proof of address, and
- Child's immunization record
You can bring these documents to the Welcome Center or you can scan them in and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important Enrollment Information
The opportunity to apply for 4K School Choice closed on January 15. However, you can still apply for a 4K program based on the following criteria:
1. Your attendance area school based on your home address or daycare address
2. RUSD 4K Community Partner Site
3. Racine Early Education Center
Please note, your 1st choice should be the site you would like most, followed by your next choice.