Starbuck Middle School is a Middle Years Programme International Baccalaureate school that features a challenging framework to encourage students to make practical connections between their studies and the real world.
- Curriculum is designed to develop active learners through rigorous curriculum and project-based learning.
- Empowers students to inquire into a wide range of issues and ideas of significance locally, nationally, and globally.
- IB prepares students to enter the full Diploma Programme or career-related programme at Case High School.
- The IB Curriculum encourages independent thinking while developing skills in working with others. Additionally, Starbuck Middle School offers the dual language program which encourages students to become bilingual in English and Spanish.
- Starbuck Middle School will offer intramurals including: boys and girls basketball, volleyball, track, and cross country as well as band and choir.