Parent Teacher Student Association
LOOKING TO FILL PTSA BOARD POSITIONS
We are looking to fill the following positions for the school years 2019 - 2021 (Per Bylaws, each position is a two (2) year term, beginning August 1st.)
- Membership Chair
Please contact Sheila Lietzke at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow William Horlick PTSA on Facebook to receive updates and information
Due: March 1, 2019
Most scholarships are in the amount of $1,000 and are made possible through the donations from private individuals, corporations and organizations, local PTA units, and the Racine PTA Council. Please read and understand the following rules:
• All graduating seniors from a Racine Unified High School with a PTSA in good standing are eligible to apply.
• We encourage all eligible students to apply. Applicants are evaluated based on a range of factors, not just academic achievement. Judges do NOT see the student’s class rank or GPA unless necessary because of a tie score.
• Applicants must be enrolled to attend an accredited college, university, or tech school in fall 2019. Scholarship checks are payable to the institution, not the student, and must be used during the winner’s freshman year.
• All work on the scholarship application MUST be completed by you, the student.
• If you received a paper copy of this form, please find the PDF form online and fill it out electronically, then print it out when you are done. It is much easier for the judges to read and this allows everyone the same amount of space to respond to the questions. The form is available electronically from your school counselor, on your school’s website, and on the RUSD website; you may also request one at the email below.
• Applications MUST be completed according to the instructions on
Visit the link below to access Horlick PTSA online membership:
Membership is $10.00 per: member & on-line processing fee .85 cents * If signing up more than one member, processing fee automatically adjusts. *
Meeting 9/17/18 - PTA Meeting -Horlick Library 6:30 PM
Horlick Academy Showcase- PTSA (AT&T ACCESS informational session) - Horlick Library
Meeting- PTSA Meeting - Horlick Library
Meeting-PTSA Meeting - Horlick Library
The PTSA meets 3-4 times a year. Please contact Sheila Lietzke, PTSA President at email@example.com if you have any further questions (262) 930.1371.
The Horlick High School Parent Teacher Student Association (PTSA) consists of parents, teachers and students who are dedicated to promoting children’s health, well-being and educational success through strong parent, family and community involvement.
Students who become part of the Horlick PTSA have access to a great scholarship program put on by the Racine PTA Council. Students gain leadership skills they will use for the rest of their lives. We have guest speakers come to our meetings to provide our students with information ranging from deep issues like suicide awareness to programs on career and college readiness.
Our goal is to keep our families informed and updated about their child’s education both in the school and at the state level. When you become a member of Horlick PTSA, you become part of the WI State PTA, which has advocated for children for more than 100 years.