Long-Range Facilities Master Plan
RUSD’s Long-Range Facilities Master Plan is the result of thousands of hours of work by more than 100 people culminating in a plan that will allow RUSD the opportunity to:
- Reduce and standardize the size of our middle schools,
- Expand schools (and programs) in areas of the community that are growing,
- Right-size schools in areas of the community that have seen reductions in school-aged children,
- Continue to address safety and security at our schools,
- Create 21st-century learning environments that accommodate the latest technology; and
- Expand STEM/STEAM programming and continue to grow and expand the Academies of Racine.
We invite the community to take a look at this recommended long-range plan which will be considered by the Board in the coming months. Click here for an overview of the financing. And check out this great story by TMJ4 about our long-range facilities plan.
Click on the school name below to view school-specific data and potential impacts. Please know that because this is a long-range plan, it is fluid and will be modified if/as community needs change.
Bull Early Education Center
Community Pathways Campus
Dr. Jones Elementary
Gilmore Fine Arts K-8
Jefferson Lighthouse Elementary
Julian Thomas Elementary
North Park Elementary
Olympia Brown Elementary
The R.E.A.L. School 6-12
Red Apple Elementary
RUSD Montessori at Goodland
SC Johnson Elementary
Walden III 6-12
West Ridge Elementary