High School Online Work by Subject
These are the standards-based assessment packets that should be returned by May 20. You can view RUSD's grading policy for the second semester here. Please contact your teacher or administrator if you have any questions.
These materials, along with most of the websites below, will be free throughout the summer. We encourage you to explore the variety of educational resources online to continue engaging your child in learning until Fall 2020.
Chem and Chem Comm
Earth and Space Science
In addition, the following are helpful and optional resources for high school students, including ACT practice and other educational websites.
Fine Arts Resources
Physical Education Resources
Online Academic Resources
The following websites can also be utilized by students and families and are all free. Please note, some may require a download or sign up. These activities are not required but are being offered to provide your child with opportunities to continue to build skills while school is not in session.
- John XXIII Educational Center: John XXIII Educational Center is offering virtual homework help & tutoring. They also have activities and other resources online on their Facebook page.
- PBS Wisconsin, in partnership with the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction (DPI), announces an ambitious new tv broadcast schedule to support At-Home Learning, accompanied by curriculum-aligned digital resources.
- Junior Achievement: Family-friendly, downloadable resources are available for elementary, middle, and high school students and are organized by school level. Lessons are less than 30 minutes and offer a variety of topics.
- World Languages
- Quick Science Labs that can be done with items commonly found in the household.
- Reader’s Theater scripts that you can use to make a play right in your home.
- Khan Academy provides standards-aligned videos, articles, practice questions and lessons.
- Open Culture provides educational resources for students in grades K-12.
- The Resource Lounge provides links to practice sites for students in grades K-12.
- Free Educational Software links
- All students will benefit from additional time spent reading their favorite books!