- Pay for Student Meals/Check food service account balance
- Alternate Household Income Form - Electronic Form
- 2020-2021 Sharing Information with Other Programs
The US Department of Agriculture announced that schools can resume the summer food service program which allows RUSD to provide meals at our Curb-Side Meal Distribution sites to anyone 18 years and under, regardless of enrollment status.
Beginning Monday, Sept. 14, meal service will take place Mondays and Thursdays going forward. Students will receive 3 days of meals on Mondays and 4 days of meals on Thursdays.
Curb-Side Meal Service will continue on Thursday, October 29 & Monday, November 2.
A special Halloween Treat, generously provided by Aramark, will be included with the meals on Thursday, October 29th.
Meal Distribution Sites
- Mitchell K8: Monday & Thursday 9-10 a.m.
- Knapp: Monday & Thursday 9-10 a.m.
- Olympia Brown: Monday & Thursday 9-10 a.m.
- Horlick HS: Monday & Thursday 10-11:30 a.m. & 4:30-6:00 p.m.
- Park HS: Monday & Thursday 10-11:30 a.m.
- Starbuck: Monday & Thursday 4:30-6:00 p.m.
- Gifford K8: Monday & Thursday 4:30-6:00 p.m.
If your child has special dietary needs and has a current medical statement completed by a physician on file with our food service office, please email email@example.com to request meals for your child. This request should include the name and student ID# for this child, the location, day(s) and time you would like to pick up meals. Advance notice is requested to allow for the preparation of the special meals.