Board seats in Districts 1, 8 and 9 are up for election in spring 2019. Candidates interested in running for a seat on the school board should complete the following forms and submit them by Jan. 2 to Pat Meyer in the office of Human Resources (3109 Mt. Pleasant St.). A minimum of 100 signatures are required. Packets can be picked up in person. Questions? Please contact Pat at 262-631-7059 or email@example.com.
- Declaration of Candidacy
- Campaign Registration Statement
- Nomination Papers
- WASB 2018 Guide for Candidates
- Ballot Access Checklist for 2018 School District Candidates
To determine which RUSD Election District you live in, follow these steps.
- Click here to find your ward
- Click here to see which election district your voting ward is in and which election districts are up for election this year.
RUSD Election Districts
Maps are for illustrative purposes. To find if an address is in a particular ward and election district, see the state web site for voter address search and use the ward to election district cross reference.