Business & Information Technology
The Business, Marketing and Information Technology Departments provides courses and other learning opportunities that:
- Prepare students for business, marketing, information technology and finance careers by meeting state standards for business education.
- Prepare students to transition from school to work or to continue with post-secondary educational options.
- Provide students the opportunity to meet state standards through the business certified co-op and marketing cooperative education programs.
- Provide students the option to acquire user specialist certifications.
- Provide students with the opportunity to interact with and learn from business professionals through our relationships with RAMAC, co-op advisory boards and other business leaders.