RUSD has developed academic enrichment packets for grades K-8 that will be available at the meal distribution sites. There will be one packet per grade. These packets are available online below. Please download before printing to avoid printing problems. You can view RUSD's grading policy for the second semester here. In addition, click here for RUSD CLASSLINK Apps and Other Links for online learning.
These materials, along with most of the websites below, will be free throughout the summer. We encourage you to explore the variety of educational resources online to continue engaging your child in learning until Fall 2020.
Enrichment Packets - Set 1
Pre K - Kindergarten - Grade 1 - Grade 2 - Grade 3 - Grade 4 - Grade 5 - Grade 6 - Grade 7 - Grade 8
Kinder - Grado 1 - Grado 2 - Grado 3 - Grado 4 - Grado 5
Enrichment Packets - Set 2 (Spanish included in K-5)
Kindergarten - Grade 1 - Grade 2 - Grade 3 - Grade 4 - Grade 5 - Grade 6 - Grade 7 - Grade 8
Fine Arts Resources
Physical Education Resources
April - May - June
Online Academic Resources
The following websites can also be utilized by students and families and are all free. Please note, some may require a download or sign up. These activities are not required but are being offered to provide your child with opportunities to continue to build skills while school is not in session.
- John XXIII Educational Center: John XXIII Educational Center is offering virtual homework help & tutoring. They also have activities and other resources online on their Facebook page.
- PBS Wisconsin, in partnership with the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction (DPI), announces an ambitious new tv broadcast schedule to support At-Home Learning, accompanied by curriculum-aligned digital resources.
- Junior Achievement: Family-friendly, downloadable resources are available for elementary, middle, and high school students and are organized by school level. Lessons are less than 30 minutes and offer a variety of topics.
- World Languages
- Imagination Library is a great way to receive free books for each child in your house every month. Children who are ages Birth to 5 and live in all zip codes of Racine County are eligible to receive books.
- Bright by Text is geared toward children birth to age 8. Caregivers can sign up at the link provided and receive daily texts with activities and helpful information for all children they enter when signing up. It is also available in Spanish. Be sure to include your zip code for local information to be included in the messages you receive.
- Daily practice worksheets from our 180 Days of Practice workbooks that cover the lessons that are taught in schools during these weeks of the school year. These practice worksheets include skill-builder activity pages for reading, language, and math, for grades K through 6.
- Quick Science Labs that can be done with items commonly found in the household.
- Reader’s Theater scripts that you can use to make a play right in your home.
- Khan Academy provides standards-aligned videos, articles, practice questions and lessons.
- Open Culture provides educational resources for students in grades K-12.
- The Resource Lounge provides links to practice sites for students in grades K-12.
- Milwaukee With Kids has made a list of 10 Educational Websites
- Social Skills for grades 6-8
- Math Skills for grades 6-8
- Free Educational Software links
- All students will benefit from additional time spent reading their favorite books!