Search form

Google translate


Case athletics are made up of a wide range of boys and girls activities. Those include: baseball, basketball, cheerleading, cross county, football, golf, gymnastics, pom poms, soccer, softball, swimming and diving, tennis, track, volleyball, and wrestling.

Parents and student-athletes are responsible for reviewing the Athletics Code Book and must sign off that you have read, have knowledge of, understand and agree to the policies as stated within.

For practice start dates click here:  2020-2021 Start Dates