Welcome to the Gifford School PTA Website!
The Gifford School PTA’s MISSION is to make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.
The Gifford School PTA VALUES are:
- Collaboration: We will work in partnership with a wide array of individuals and organizations to broaden and enhance our ability to serve and advocate for all children and families.
- Commitment: We are dedicated to children’s educational success, health, and well-being through strong family and community engagement, while remaining accountable to the principles upon which our association was founded.
- Diversity: We acknowledge the potential of everyone without regard, including but not limited to: age, culture, economic status, educational background, ethnicity, gender, geographic location, legal status, marital status, mental ability, national origin, organizational position, parental status, physical ability, political philosophy, race, religion, sexual orientation, and work experience.
- Respect: We value the individual contributions of members, employees, volunteers, and partners as we work collaboratively to achieve our association’s goals.
- Accountability: All members, employees, volunteers, and partners have a shared responsibility to align their efforts toward the achievement of our association’s strategic initiatives.
The Gifford School PTA is a 501 (c) 3 exempt organization as described in section 509 (a) 2 of the Internal Revenue Tax Code. For more details about our status, please email: email@example.com
Stay in-the-know and join the PTA Facebook Group: Request access here