Hospital Support Services
Careers in Support Services pathway provide a therapeutic environment for the delivery of health care. Support Services offers a full range of career opportunities from entry level to management, including technical and professional careers.
- Biomedical/Clinical Engineer
- Biomedical/Clinical Technician
- Central Services Manager
- Dietary Aide
- Environmental Health and Safety Technician
- Environmental Services Manager
- Facilities Manager
- Food Service Administrator
- Hospital Maintenance Engineer
- Industrial Hygienist
- Material Agent/Manager
- Transport Technician
Support Services careers have workers at varying levels of education. Some may require an associate or Bachelor of Science degree. Most offer extensive on-the-job training, and there is ample opportunity to gain job-related experience to advance in a Support Service career.
Information provided by: www.careerclusters.org